Tuesday, July 3, 2007

I'm here...!!!

Had a great crossing including a ligntning-fast trip to the airport courtesy of Von, and a seven hour flight due to a good tailwind. Things bogged down at the CDG airport where the train for Avignon left an hour late-- but my hosts were waiting when I got there, and they whisked me, my suitcase and my bicycle wheel into centre-ville.

Town is more charming than I had imqgined and the aparment is just fine. I picked up the two festival catalogs yeseterdqy-- the 'OFF' is 270 pagzes long!! Will write again soon: This french key board is reqlly a problem.

K

PS weather is cool/clear/dry!!!

1 comment:

ray said...

Katherine,All is well with your house and the kitties.I'm now watching the P.T. Rd Race and then off to tend to my critters!Happy 4th of July! Be safe! Fondly,Ray